In May BWI of the Triangle will host 4 general meetings beginning with a Babywearing 101 demo, followed by hands on help with our carriers or yours. We also planning a few special events this month. Read on for the full schedule.
Are you south of the Triangle area? Our sister chapter, BWI of the Southeastern Piedmont will we hosting 2 meetings on May 2nd: 9-10am at Xtreme Challenge All Stars Gym, Fuquay-Varina and 11-noon at the Harnett Co Public Library, Lillington. For more information see their Facebook page or email them at BWISoutheasternPiedmont@gmail.com
BWI of the Triangle General meetings – Babywearing 101 demo followed by hands-on help. Lending Library available for carrier checkouts.
- Saturday 5/2, 10-11:30am – Women’s Birth and Wellness Center, Suite 304 [930 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd #202, Chapel Hill, NC]
- Thursday 5/7, 6:30-8pm – South Regional Library [4505 S. Alston Avenue, Durham, NC]
- Saturday 5/16, 10-11:30am – Sweetbottoms Baby Boutique [2845 Jones Franklin Rd, Raleigh, NC]
- Tuesday 5/19, 10-11:30am – North Regional Library [7009 Harps Mill Rd, Raleigh, NC]
Social Meet-ups and Community Events– Fun gatherings and playdates!
- Sunday 5/17, 10am-2pm – Spring Fling Family Picnic
Please join us at Lake Wheeler park, Raleigh, Shelter #5. There will be a member managed carrier swap and a babywearing photo shoot. Photos will be taken by Sarah Ford (one of our talented volunteers). For a $10 donation to the group Sarah will take your picture at lovely Lake Wheeler and send you 3 edited photos. More details here!
- Saturday 5/30, 5-8pm – Rock the Baby
We will have a table at Rock the Baby, La Leche League of Chapel Hill’s family festival. The event will be held at the Carrboro Town Commons. We will have a few items for sale, including BWI exclusive print Wrapsody headbands. Come by and say hello!