Please bear with us this month and check meeting dates carefully! We had to make a number of changes due to availability of our meeting spaces. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Our Durham evening meeting starts this month!! We are really excited to have a general meeting (with carrier lending library) in Durham again, AND in the evening for caregivers who can’t make it to morning meetings!
If you are in the Fuquay-Varina and Lillington area, check out the meetings hosted by Babywearing International of the Southeastern Piedmont!
General meetings – Babywearing 101 demo followed by hands-on help. Lending Library available for carrier checkouts.
- Thursday 4/9, 6:30-8pm – South Regional Library [4505 S. Alston Avenue, Durham, NC]
- Saturday 4/11, 10-11:30am – Women’s Birth and Wellness Center, Suite 304 [930 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd #202, Chapel Hill, NC]
- Tuesday 4/14, 10-11:30am – North Regional Library [7009 Harps Mill Rd, Raleigh, NC]
- Saturday 4/25, 10-11:30am – Sweetbottoms Baby Boutique [2845 Jones Franklin Rd, Raleigh, NC]
Social Meet-ups – Fun gatherings and playdates!
- Friday 4/24, 12pm– JC Raulston Arboretum [4415 Beryl Rd, Raleigh, NC]
Bring your lunch and join fellow babywearers for a picnic at the arboretum on Arbor Day! Exact meeting location TBA, please RSVP on FaceBook.
Mark your calendars: In May we will have a table at Rock the Baby, La Leche League of Chapel Hill’s family festival. The event will be held at the Carrboro Town Commons on May 30th, more details to come!